Remove the dataset
Upolad the dataset
Load the data
Upload the data
Cosine similarity(csv). A data.frame of “from-to-weight”. Field:
- from: center nodes
- to: connected nodes
- weight: the weight of the collection. e.g. cosine similarity.
Description(csv, Optional). Dictionary for nodes.
- Required Fields:
- id: The unique key. (e.g. PheCode:008)
- term: The description/name/string of the code. (e.g. intestinal infection)
- type: Different types will use nodes of different shapes in the network. (e.g. NLP / Codified)
- category: The Category of the node. (e.g. PheCode)
- Optional Fields
- semantic type: semantic type/group. (e.g. infectious diseases)
- group: (e.g. “Procedure_NLP” “CHEM” “Disease_NLP” “Drug_NLP” “Lab_NLP” “PHYS” “PHEN” “ACTI” “Other_cui” for NLP nodes; “Procedure_Codified”“Lab_Codified” “Disease_Codified” “Drug_Codified” for codified nodes)
- group1: (e.g. “CCS” “PheCode” “RXNORM” “Lab” for codified nodes; “PROC” “CHEM” “DISO” “PHYS” “PHEN” “ACTI” for NLP nodes)
- group2: (e.g. “Procedure” “Disease” “Drug” “Lab” “Ignore_cui”)
- level1~4: The descriptions for hierarchical levels of id column. e.g. The hierarchy of PheCode:008.51:
- level1 is the top level (intestinal infection: PheCode:008)
- level2 is the second level (bacterial enteritis: PheCode:008.5)
- level3 is the bottom level itself (intestinal e.coli: PheCode:008.51)
- level4 is NA
- count: The count/freq of the code.
When the data uploaded have been saved to PARSE DB, the database’s name will be found at the local data.
- Hover the network
- hover the node
- hover the edge
- Click on the node. There will be a popup window to show the details about the clicked node:
- Table of connected nodes.
- Hierarchy of the connected nodes.
- Cosine similarity od the connected nodes.
- More details.
Download the data
Download on the top of the main page, to download the data of the network as csv.